Town Planning

Construction, conversion or division into lots can’t just be performed. In general, planning permission must be applied for, mostly from the bench of Mayor and aldermen, which only grants permission after consultation with or seeking advice from other bodies. Refusal of planning permission regularly leads to disputes, amongst others, before the Council for Town Planning Disputes or the Council of State. We advise you and provide assistance in the event of disputes.